Fully Funded 2018 International Conference for Family Planning in Africa
If you are between the ages of 18 and 25 and working or studying in the area of sexual and reproductive health/family planning, then apply to attend the International Conference for Family Planning in Rwanda this November. Full scholarships available.
Youth will benefit from the following:
- Full round trip to Kigali, Rwanda from November 10-15 including accommodation, per diem, and conference participation
- Meeting a network of youth from around the world and learn from each other’s experiences in family planning research and advocacy
- Attend a carefully thought out pre-conference where there will be dozens of sessions for capacity building and networking
- Be exposed to the world’s greatest researchers and leaders in this area to learn best practices.
- Must be between 18-25 years old
- Must be able to speak English and/or French
- Must be involved in family planning/SRHR in some capacity
- Must have a drive to change the world through family planning advocacy
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
- Youth must submit a video application explaining their work (approx 3 minutes long). The link to the video must be included in the application form.
- See rules and guidelines and application in the given link.
Application Deadline: May 21, 2018