NATIONAL SEMINAR ON RESEARCHES IN ENVIRONMENT AND BIOSCIENCES: CURRENT SCENARIO AND FUTURE PERSPECTIVES
IN ASSOCIATION WITH INDIAN ACADEMY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES, HARIDWAR, 22-23 JUNE, 2018
Organized by- DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY, (DST-FIST Funded) DAV (PG) COLLEGE, DEHRADUN-248001 (Uttarakhand)
In Association with INDIAN ACADEMY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES, HARIDWAR
About the conference-
India is one of the leading countries in the field of environment and biological research. Currently a lot many issues are being worked out to meet the various challenges, which the present generation is facing. However, one of the biggest challenge is educating, recruiting and supporting the young generation of scientists and educationists vis a vis the policy makers in the field of environment and biological sciences. With this goal in mind the present seminar on is being organised on 22 and 23 June, 2018 by the Department of Zoology, DAV, College, Dehradun in auspices with Indian Academy of Environmental Sciences, Haridwar. It will provide a common platform for academicians, researchers, scientists and students to share their knowledge about various researches going on different in areas of environment and biosciences and to visualise the future prospects and challenges.
- Biodiversity of animals, plants and microbes
- Parasites, vectors and bio-control agents
- Climate change and its effect on health.
- Agriculture, horticulture and Toxicology
- Environmental pollution, degradation and education
- Environmental waste Management and sustainable development
- Environmental Issues-Policy and legal dimensions
- Environmental protection and Women education in vedic era
- Environment resource management and economic development
- Renewable, non renewable energy source and Environment
- Scientific methods and application of Environmental analysis
- Any other topics related with Environment and biosciences
Those willing to apply for FIAES and any of these Gold Medals may submit their brief biodata along with a DD of Rs. 1500/ in favour of INDIAN ACADEMYOF ENVIRONMENTALSCIENCE, payable at Haridwar, as procession fee to Prof. P. C. Joshi, Secretary (HQ), Dept. of Zoology and Environmental Science, Gurukula Kangri University, Haridwar-249404 before 31 May, 2018.
Proposed programme of two days seminar:
- There will be invited lectures during the different sessions of the two days seminar on the theme of the seminar. These will be of 25-30 minutes each and delivered by senior Professors and prominent scientists.
- Research papers/ results will be presented by the delegates, which will be of 15-20 minutes each. These will also be judged by a panel of senior Professors / Scientists for the award of best oral/poster presentation two each in male and female category. Jagendra Swaroop Memorial Awards. One in oral/poster category will be given to the researcher engaged in the field of Human Welfare.
Submission of Article-
Abstracts not exceeding 300 words highlighting aims, observations, important findings and conclusions are to be submitted to online at . Abstract should be typed in MS Word, Times New Roman, Font size 12 having authors name, address & keywords. A hard copy of abstract along with registration form and Xerox Copy/Scanned Copy of Electronic Transfer Receipt of Registration Fee through E-mail may be submitted to Dr. Pushpendra Kumar Sharma, Convener of National Seminar, Dept. Of Zoology, DAV(PG) College, Dehradun before 05th June, 2018.
Faculty/ Scientists : Rs. 1500/
Local Participants/Research Students : Rs. 1000/
PG Students : Rs. 500/-
Accompanying person : Rs. 1000 / (Without kit)
On the spot or late registration: An Extra fee of Rs. 200/- will be charged after 05 June, 2018.